Those interested should meet the following requirements:
- Be unemployed registered in the Unemployment Registers of Oaed, with unemployment card in place.
- Be residents of regional Unity of Thessaloniki.
- To be proven sufferers of chronic diseases (Renal patients 3, 4, 5 stage) Thalassemia, and sickle cell disease, pulmonary diseases, Diabetics, Hemophilia, congenital heart disease, cancer patients, sufferers of Crohn Disease and other diseases of the gastrenterological system, cystic fibrosis, rheumatoid arthritis, encephalitis, Muscular cantankerousness, Parkinson, etc) and to meet one of the following conditions::
- Decision with disability rate at least 50% issued by CEFR
- Health Commission decision adopted prior to 1-9-2011 and is in force, in accordance with the F80000/oik. 30002/1896/14.12.2011.
- If it has none of the a and b, detailed opinion of Clinical Hospital of NHS director, responsible for chronic condition.